Saturday, October 17, 2015
REGISTERING IN "OXFORD PLUS"
Bess Bradfield. OVER TO YOU. Oxford University Press.
There is a website called OXFORD PLUS for students and it's packed with lots of extra materials and exercises of all kinds. In order to use it, you must register HERE.
There are clear instructions of how to register, but if you prefer, you can follow these directions:
1. Once you are there, you will find a button that says REGISTRA'T: just click it.
2. Introduce your birth date and click REGISTRA'T again.
3. Fill in the form and you'll have access to OXFORD PLUS. You will be asked for the access code you will find on the back cover of your book.
4. When you fill in the form you must click the box to accept the "termes i condicions".
5. Now you can access OXFORD PLUS which we'll be using for extra exercises though the year.
In order to allow me to check your work, the first time you log in you will be asked for your class activation code. Check your CLICKEDU mailbox where you will find en e-mail with your class code.